I’ve always been a long haired gal. I’ve never been brave enough to take the drastic chop! I lie ….I once had the ratherfetching 90′s favourite ’bowl cut’ ‘Helmut head’ ‘mushroom head’ I call it ‘humiliation head’. I’m very proud of my long natural hair, I never dye it, I rarely straighten it. I try my best to look after my hair naturally.
Here are a list of things I do to maintain my mane:
- Water! Water! Water! – People bang on about this all the time and they’re right my friend! Within days of drinking a good amount of water you will notice not only great shiny hair but radiant, clear skin and strong fast growing nails.
- Moroccan Oil – This is the ultimate product! If there’s one thing I can honestly say is worth the money and the hype it’s this. It works wonders for my hair and has the most beautiful fresh scent.
- Perfectil hair, skin and nails supplements – I used these years ago when I was having a pretty stressful time and my hair started to fall out. I took it for around three months to work and it helped a lot.
- Try extra hard not to blow dry your mane, even if you just cut it out a few times a week. Let your hair air dry and you’ll see how much shinier it is.
- Don’t put your hair in a bobble for bed – This can snag the hairs as you move around in your sleep resulting in those annoying short hairs that stick up. If you do like to keep your hair from your face it’s much better to roll it up into a loose bun on top of your head and bobby pin it in place.
Taking good care of your locks doesn’t have to be hard work, and these tips are not really much of a secret! They are simple and effective (worked for me) follow these steps and you’ll most certainly notice healthier, bouncy hair, full of vitality.